Wednesday 5 November 2014

Picks Of The Week

Every week, I'll choose one comic book and one item of merchandise to showcase from the new delivery!



Comic Pick Of The Week - 
Tooth & Claw #1

Magic. Fantasy. Animals. Do I need to say more? A wonderful, expansive world has been created within only one issue and it's the first comic in a long damn time that's actually caused me to shed a tear or five. As a total bonus, the artwork is utterly beautiful, the character designs and colours are gorgeous and you feel instantly connected to the characters within. STRONGLY recommend, easily one of the best first issues I've read all year!



Merchandise Pick Of The Week - 
Breaking Bad Walter & Jesse Plushes

LOOK AT THEM. THEY'RE ADORABLE AND BAD-ASS. BUT MAINLY ADORABLE. LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE EARS!
I am the one who knocks... WITH TINY PLUSHIE HANDS!




All products are available in-store at Dark Side Comics!



No comments:

Post a Comment