Wednesday 23 July 2014

Picks Of The Week!

Every week, I'll choose one comic book and one item of merchandise to showcase from the new delivery!


Comic Pick Of The Week - Storm #1

If you can't tell, that is my face registering complete, unadulterated joy. X-Men's Storm is finally getting her own series! And its awesome! I'm particularly fond of the beautiful cover art, with the internal art also solid and of a high quality. The writing promises a strong start of a line which I hope continues for a long time. Its about time this bad-ass got her own title, women-centric titles are finally breaking in to the mainstream and its something I'm VERY happy about! (As a side note, I adore mohican-Storm. Perfection.)




Merchandise Pick Of The Week - 8-Bit Pixel Bows

Geeky ladies need accessories too! These adorable pixel bows come in a back of two, with a big metallic clasp to hold on to both short and long hair alike. Perfect for gamers, retro fans and all nerdy types alike!


All products are available in-store at Dark Side Comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment