Wednesday 25 June 2014

Picks Of The Week!

Every week, I'll choose one comic book and one item of merchandise to showcase from the new delivery!


Comic Pick Of The Week - All New Ghost Rider #4

I've been following this since it started at #1 and I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! Ghost Rider is now a kid called Robbie Reyes whose vehicle of choice is an AWESOME car, similar to the iconic Impala from Supernatural. His new identity and look is absolutely kick-ass and I can't get enough of Tradd Thomas Moore's slick artwork or Felipe Smith's fantastic writing. Strongly recommend!



Merchandise Pick Of The Week - 
Pop! Adventure Time Lemongrab Vinyl Figure

Not only am I a self-confessed Pop! Vinyl addict, but also an Adventure Time obsessive and Lemongrab sympathiser... He's hilarious and this Funko Pop! Vinyl version is considerably more adorable than his on-screen counterpart. I can't resist those angry eyebrows and little shaken fist! UNACCEPTABLE!



Both products are available in-store now at Dark Side Comics!



No comments:

Post a Comment